African snapshot African snapshot

no bad

offensive african native portrayal aside, pretty fun game. a little cheap at parts, though. it feels the animals literally dodge your scope.

the ability to upgrade is a huge plus, too.

worlds war worlds war

This game is so-so....

It's good points:
pretty good graphics. the air crafts look pretty sharp, even though I think the enemy ships are the x-wings from star wars.
programing seemed solid

stuff that needs work:
it only has one 20 second level.
it is unclear who the enemy fighter is until you shoot a friendly. this is very confusing, considering that sometimes, the friendlies come out first. even a 10 second screen that indicates the enemy would help.
also, does the enemy even fire back?

Transformers Prestige Transformers Prestige

Did you have to use transformer

while the programing seemed pretty solid and game play simple, the main character didn't have to be optimus. it seems like any kind of game sprite you could make could fit in this game. why would a transformer jump on a giant purple spider?

The Ultralustiges UFO The Ultralustiges UFO

Well

-First time I played it, I skipped the controls menu by mistake. When I died, because I didn't know how to shoot. I was stuck at the replay menu. You should add separate buttons to get to each menu.
-Changing up the enemies is a good idea.
-Maybe have then shoot at you
-Upgrades!

Really though, this game is a good base from which to build on. So, I can't wait to see how this game gets even better.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

I totally got it!

Pretty funny sort of commentary on what happens after your character dies in a video game. The only thing I would suggest is adding a menu button at the end.

p.s.
I don't know what some of these people expected from a game called You Only Live Once.

Exploding Cow Milk Crisis Exploding Cow Milk Crisis

Fun

Kinda disturbin' how fun this is.