Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

Very Funny

Some audio problems but not too bad.

Spiderman doing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance was the BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME!

JKAmovies responds:

That part was very well made indeed, but that one had some audio syncing problems as well which I had no idea why. . . Thanks.

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

Nice animation

The frame by frame drawing here is flawless. Nice use of music as well.

Interesting characters, too! (Especially the masked business man, who becomes a faceless monster.)

It could use a replay button, but the fact that the music is loop correctly to the animation, makes it not that big a deal.

The Camel Collab!!! 2!!! The Camel Collab!!! 2!!!

Mostly bad loops

I mean, most of the videos were just 2 second loops.
Not much thought put into them, which is weird, because ragekitty has some of the best fbf animation i've seen.

Plus you used the n-word in one of the flashes.........why?

Flee responds:

You're not a true fan if you don't appreciate his spam as much as his fight sequences.

Flint n' Joe's late Hween Flint n' Joe's late Hween

It was ok, but....

I the dialogue audio is gonna be low, dont add a loud sound without adjusting that sound as well. Nobody likes blowing out their speakers.

Other than that, it was a nice lil flash.

The Sculpture The Sculpture

Nice adaptation

After seeing this, I went to the website. I think the creepiest thing about the SCP-173 story is the picture it comes with. If you could have some how got permission to put that image in your flash somewhere, that would've probably scared the crap out of me. haha.

Good Job

PBass responds:

Well I was planning on having a more intricate menu for this flash, that would have had the picture and the original article in it, but I ran out of time. Thanks for the review!

Lychgate Lychgate

Truly Animated Art

I love the way you animated the characters. They seemed just like moving hand-drawn characters.

Colors were great because they match the mood of the movie.

The creature at the end was very creepy.

My only gripe was the man running away at the end. Compared to the detail you put into the first character walking, the running man seemed rushed. That was nothing major, though. Just something I notice.

Great work

MarcK responds:

Wow thank you!
I would have worked on the running more but I was wiped out at the time. I thought it was satisfactory though. Next time I won't make noticeable little quirks like that.

Thinking ahead Thinking ahead

text was too fast

I couldn't get the joke because the scene changed by the time I was halfway done reading.
A good rule to go by when animating text is to have it appear long enough to be read three times.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

All kinds of awesome

This is Afro Samurai meets Akira meets Boondocks!
Not comparing ur style to them, because u definitely got ur own style. Just the animation, music and composition of this is amazin' like them.

Retard Brother Retard Brother

Nice

Rotoscoping is a pain in the butt to do, but I never get tired of seeing it.
I'd love to see u do a longer animation.

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

LOL

OMG! I love ur shit!
This has excellent overall animation, voice acting and writing!
5%!!!!???!!